Yes, the weather is crazy pants here...snowing one minute, the next sunny. I want Spring!!!
We are still looking for investigators...I am trying to learn patience because it has been a pretty discourging week. But hopefully those miracles are just around the corner. We set a bunch of little goals for our big goal of finding a family! A real family. So we are talking to everyone about families, contacting families, talking with the members about the Proclamation and praying all the time to find our family! We got a reference for a family from one of the members in our ward...hopefully it is our family!!!
I love my mission. It is hard a lot of times. But I love Pamplona, I love our recent converts and this ward. It will be hard to leave.
I love you a million references from members for our family!!!
Love, Melissa the Beautiful
No comments:
Post a Comment