Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Nothing Compares to YOU

  It is going to be a combined letter this week because I got transferred! I will now be serving in the hottest part of the mission BENIDORM! Yep all the way from the North down to the most Southern part. Right now I am in Valencia with my new companion Hna. Reed. We well be staying the night here and then going to Benidorm after district meeting. It was hard when I heard I was leaving Pamplona...I cried. I love Pamplona like my first love. But I am excited to be here and start this other part of my mission. Hna. Rodriguez was so excited for me because she served in Benidorm for 6 months. BEACHES AND OCEAN!
  I am pretty tired from all the traveling and saying good bye. It was hard leaving my recent converts and the ward, but I know they will be in good hands with Hna. Rodriguez. She is training again...her companion does not know how lucky she is to start in Pamplona!
 
This is my new address...
C/Aitana 4, 4 C
La Villa Joyosa 03570
Alicante España
 
You know how I love some cards...I actually recieved a package from the ward Beehives...but I accidentally left it in Barcelona.
 
I love you a million crazy days of dragging my suitcases all across Spain!
 
Love, Melissa the Beautiful

No comments: