Monday, April 11, 2011

What I am up to

  I am doing so great. I love Benidorm already. I was so sad to leave Pamplona, you know how attached I get to places.  Benidorm is a completely different world. We can see the ocean from our apartment... The branch here is small, about 30 people on a good Sunday. But they are all amazing and I am so excited to work with them.
 
My new companion, Hna. R- she is great. I am already learning a lot from her. She is so good at talking to everyone, and I mean everyone. And she is hilarious which I always appreciate. Plus she has this calming voice, that pretty much stops people in the street. Good phone voice she calls it.  
 
 We set a baptismal date for May 7 with a woman named Luz. She is from Columbia and she is a little crazy but I love her. And she wants to be baptized and change her life! And we has 6 investigators in church! It was a miracle.
 
I love it here...I do not have to wear a coat, which is just lovely. Benidorm is full of old people and tourists but it is lovely as well. I am so excited to be serving here. I really love being a missionary. It is a miracle to me that I love being a missionary. But I do I love it!!!
 
We actually live in a little pueblo just outside of Benidorm Villa Joyosa. 
 
I love you a million beautiful beaches that I can not visit in BENIDORM
 
Melissa the Beautiful

No comments: