April 25, 2011
The sunny weather has disappeared! It has been raining here, in the land of sunshine and beaches! I can not believe it, I must protest! But things are well in the land of missionary work! We still have our baptism scheduled for May 7. She has a lot of things to change but she wants to be baptized. Faith and the priesthood power work miracles!!! I am so excited to see her baptized. Baptism is the GREATEST!! We see Luz every single day, ususally for just a short period of time. We even dyed easter eggs with her, which she loved because she loves the United States.
Easter is a little different here in Spain...no Easter Beagle for one. They celebrate from thursday until sunday-semana santa. There are lots of processions, but we did not get to see any. We made little easter cards with a scripture and thank you note for every family in our branch! We had a lovely dinner of pizza and fresh strawberries with one of the members-plus we spent the day talking to people about the gospel, so it was amazing!
We are still looking for our family!! I want to teach a whole family so so much. I just keep praying that I will find one. I know it is possible.
One hilarious story...yesterday as we were walking home to our apartment, we contacted this old man and his wife. When we asked them who Jesus Christ was for them, the old man just started singing about how Jesus Christ gives us hope and love. It was the best thing ever!
I love the gospel. I love Jesus Christ.
I love you a million singing contacts 'Cristo nos da la esperanza!'
Love, Melissa the Beautiful
One hilarious story...yesterday as we were walking home to our apartment, we contacted this old man and his wife. When we asked them who Jesus Christ was for them, the old man just started singing about how Jesus Christ gives us hope and love. It was the best thing ever!
I love the gospel. I love Jesus Christ.
I love you a million singing contacts 'Cristo nos da la esperanza!'
Love, Melissa the Beautiful
No comments:
Post a Comment