Well we are just working hard! We have another baptism for this weekend. Her name is Julia and she is from Peru. She has been kind of unsure about if she wanted to be baptized but we had an amazing experience with her on Saturday and she is fully committed to being baptized this weekend! Barcelona truly is a place of miracles!
This week was amazing because....this young woman in our ward, Milicenta, called us on tuesday and asked us if we could come to the church because one of her friends wanted to learn more about the church! So we met Victor. He is amazing. He is 14 and in 2 days he reading the Book of Mormon through Jacob. He said he did not sleep because he just wanted to read. He also gave up soccer so that he could come to church on sundays- all this after our first lesson. It is amazing when the youth are involved in missionary work. The YW´s president told us that Milicenta was talking with Victor one day and just felt prompted to invite him to church. He accepted the invitation and now we are teaching him. Miracles happen when members share the gospel!
I am loving all my experiences. It is something to be a representative of Jesus Christ- to have people view us as that is amazing. I was reading the talk from the YW´s Session by Sister Dalton about being guardians of Virtue. She talked about how we need to look to the temple and cleave to our covenants. I love my temple covenants. It is something that we want each investigator to do- look to the temple, to make more covenants with God, that will lead us to his presence! God loves us!
I love you all! I hope you have a fabulous week!!!
I love you a million youth who love to read in the Book of Mormon
Love, Melissa the Beautiful
No comments:
Post a Comment