November 21, 2011
I honestly can not believe that Thanksgiving is already
here! Today we are going to look for the American food store, to see if we can
find some PUMPKIN!! This is my heart´s fondest desire this week...that and find
more families to baptize!!!
I do not know what is going on with the mail. I just
recieved a package from Aunt Amy that she sent at the beginning of October...it
was delivered to our neighbor. It might be something to do with the zip code...
I guess the real zip code is 08013. Hopefully that will help things come better
but you can just send packages to the mission office if you are worried.
This week we are having a fireside of Past, Present
and Future Missionaries. It is to help the returned missionaries in our ward
have desires to still be missionaries, concentrate on our efforts now and
encourage the young people to serve missions! It should be pretty amazing
because President Hinckley is coming...I will be speaking as well!!! Bahaha.
We have some baptismal dates set for this
next month! It is pretty exciting because the last Saturday of the month just
happens to be Christmas Eve! A White Christmas indeed! And what better gift to
receive than the resmission of your sins and the Holy Ghost! There have been
lots of miracles as usual- people walking in from the street and wanting to
know more, people who have investigated long ago showing up at church. The
Christmas Spirit is in the air!!
I love you a million baptismal fechas for the perfect White
Christmas
Love, Melissa the Beautiful
No comments:
Post a Comment