Anything else I need to know, watch or read...from the last 18 months? Also I need to decide what to do with my future....any suggestions?
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Everything Is Just So Fancy
Right now I am at the Seminary, typing on my Dad's tablet. It has only taken me like 5 minutes to write these 2 sentences. It is a slow and steady process. I am trying not to say at every moment 'oh my goodness how things have changed'. Difficult. I am beginning to understand how Rip Van Winkle felt. Minus the long white beard. I have watched Tangled and read Mockingjay, so I think I am pretty caught up on what I missed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, Melissa. I love you so much. You are awesome. I cannot tell you how excited I am for you right now. You are on the precipice of an amazing adventure called "the rest of your life". Don't stress too much. Heavenly Father has great plans for you. And yes, everything is just so fancy. Enjoy it!
move to dc! :) and watch modern family and friday night lights... i guess those were on before you left but that's pretty much what i did while you were gone.
Come to Provo, then you can hang out with Cami and me.
you can come to Barcelona. You will ever have a place here!
I hope i'm writing it ok!
Post a Comment