

Yesterday, I went with Sarah on her field trip to the Zoo. I don't ever remember visiting the Zoo when I was in Elementary School, so it was a fun experience. All the kids would scream when the animals would move or do something unexpected. One of the monkeys would throw itself against the glass when it saw its keeper. That was quite exciting. It was fun to be able to look at all the animals and learn about their habitat. I was just wondering what other peoples memorable zoo experinces have been. I think I like the tigers the best- they look so much like big cats!
5 comments:
Ok- so they are cats. I meant like they looked nice enough to take home. Just to clear that up!
Hot! It is always hot when I go to the zoo.
I remember going to the LA zoo in 6th? grade. I got a wax animal. Does anyone remember those? you would chose your animal and the machine would make it while you waited.
i LOVED the wax animals. And I remember going to the Hogle zoo in SLC with you guys after I got my Kindergarten shots.
you guys being scott, karen, amy and heather.
Post a Comment