
I killed danelions today. I don't feel bad because they were making our backyard look like a white trash trailer park. I just couldn't stand it anymore so I started picking them. Most of them where huge, taking up large plots of ground. Danelions are usually pretty, at least for a weed, but not when all the tops have been picked off. I love it when Sarah will bring in some for my mom with all the tops picked off. Maybe she thinks they look better that way. By the time I was done I had this huge pile and I am not even done with the yard. Gives me something to do tomorrow.
3 comments:
Massive pile!And to think I witnessed it first hand.I also took some pictures of melissa pretending to stab the pile.Run away!!!
Melissa there is a spray that you can buy at Wal-mart/Home Depot that kills dandelions and it doesn't kill the grass. You've done all the hard part. However, you don't want them coming back, so get some of that spray for maintenance. You can also buy lawn fertilizer that has weed repellent in it - green your lawn and get the weeds.
I'm glad to see someone who is motivated to weed!
Post a Comment