Monday, July 27, 2009

Dear Summer,

Thanks for the last couple of weeks. They have just been full of perfect Summer fun!

Ross Park with Karissa, spending hours floating around the lazy river
Family Bike rides,
including Sarah weaving all over the road

plus sunglasses

Swimming at the Lemmon's,





Visiting Carly in Salt Lake,

The Choral Concert, International Art Exibit & dinner at Bro. Brigham's

Meat, potatoes, green beans, salad, rolls, and cake!
Cafe Rio, surely a summer gift if there ever was one,

Loving potatoes

Kenna's Birthday Celebration(I made the cakes!)

Single Ladies Camping in which I wear a skirt and watch everyone else set up the tent

I am looking forward to many more weeks filled with perfect summer fun!
Thank you Summer for finally arriving!
PLEASE STAY FOREVER!
Love,
Melissa the Beautiful
P.S. If you were a man, I would marry you.

4 comments:

Amy Girl said...

Isn't summer wonderful! We've had a love affair for decades!

Rachel Clark said...

agree if summer were a man. i would be all over that. YUMMY!

Karen said...

yeah for summer!

Unknown said...

I agree... Enough Said!