but clutching it too
Don't worry, I found out halfway through our first year of marriage that Robbie hadn't been wearing deodorant most of that time.
I'll be home this weekend. You can use mine again.
there is some under my bathroom sink. Or maybe santa will put some in your stocking.
Christmas is over a month away.
Oooh, is that strawberry deodorant? How wonderful... I've never seen that kind. No wonder it's missing... my guess someone borrowed it! ;)
That could get stinky!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Don't worry, I found out halfway through our first year of marriage that Robbie hadn't been wearing deodorant most of that time.
I'll be home this weekend. You can use mine again.
there is some under my bathroom sink. Or maybe santa will put some in your stocking.
Christmas is over a month away.
Oooh, is that strawberry deodorant? How wonderful... I've never seen that kind. No wonder it's missing... my guess someone borrowed it! ;)
That could get stinky!
Post a Comment