'You have gorgeous hair'
'I love your new hair cut'
'You have the most beautiful hair'
'You have nice hair!'
Mostly this is hilarious because I never said a word in this class. My fellow classmates had to search for compliments because they had probably never heard me speak. But I do love a compliment about my hair.
6 comments:
Lets pretend I was in your class. I would write:
Melissa-I think you are awesome and have more impact on people than you really know. At least you do on me. Thanks for your example. Oh and I think you are quite funny!
P.S-I do LOVE your hair!!!
Well, you do have nice hair.
Well, if you never said anything in class it would be hard for them to say you were insightful or something. And Emily is right, you do have nice hair.
hahahaha, i like the title of the post. and emily is right, you DO have very nice hair. i did tell you that robbie has mentioned how much he likes your hair, right?
i just wrote what your mom wrote without meaning to.
I think you are the best scooter rider I know (of course you didn't own a scooter your freshman year, but why sweat the small stuff?). And your helmet head hair (that was three words beginning with the letter "h") always looks great.
Post a Comment