Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Working For The Weekend

It is only Tuesday and I am ready for it to be Friday.

Conversation I had today with a Customer

CC: I need to use your bathroom.
Me: I'm sorry. We don't have a public restroom but you can go next door or to the Library.
CC: I will pee my pants if you don't let me use the restroom.
Me: Sorry I still can't let you use it. Health Code Violation.
CC: I need six loaves of light wheat and I would like slice of bread.

A couple minutes pass. He pays for his stuff. We begin again.

CC: I have to use you restroom. You don't understand. I HAVE to. I will pee on your floor.
Me: Honestly I can't let you. As I said there is a restroom next door.
CC: Did you hear me I will PEE on your floor.
Me:(In my head) Awesome. I hope you do. It will be a lot more embarrassing for you.

Working. So awesome.

On a side note, another customer thought I was on drugs. Even when I insisted I don't do drugs, they were convinced I did. 'Why won't you tell me what drugs you are on?'. Sigh. Work. It's my favorite.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Seriously Melissa, haven't I been asking you this for years? What drugs are you on?

"I'm going to pee on your floor?"

Do it, I say. Then I will call the police on you.

Amy Girl said...

That's just weird! Seriously, weird.

Karen said...

I'm with Emilyon the 'do it and I'll call the police'.
also, I think you should have a camera to take a picture to identify him to the police.