Looks Like the Love child of Zac Efron and Jesse McCartney
Do I love JB? Yes. Which is one of the reasons I am glad Emily is coming home this weekend. Then I will have someone to listen to Justin Bieber with. And I know she will love this video. Plus it is a Remix...with Usher. bahaha.
I refuse to be ashamed of my love for Little J. Still, I miss being being around people who appreciate his genius. This weekend will be a Bieber Fever weekend.
Things I love about this video: 1) Justin Bieber. 2) The random shirtless, suspenders wearing guys. WTF? 3) Usher. Especially after you told me about his dream to remake Harold and Maude. So funny. 4) Fan-waving Asian girls. 5) All the girls in the video look way older than JB. As per usual.
2 comments:
I refuse to be ashamed of my love for Little J. Still, I miss being being around people who appreciate his genius. This weekend will be a Bieber Fever weekend.
Things I love about this video:
1) Justin Bieber.
2) The random shirtless, suspenders wearing guys. WTF?
3) Usher. Especially after you told me about his dream to remake Harold and Maude. So funny.
4) Fan-waving Asian girls.
5) All the girls in the video look way older than JB. As per usual.
dear justin,
i will let you love me.
ps. usher...i would REALLY let you love me!
Post a Comment