but clutching it too
Oh my goodness, I love all those kids!
I especially love the one of my I'm-on-drugs face being squashed by Ember. Oh, and the one of us laughing.
It was great having them here! I wish we lived closer to all the cousins so being with them happened more often.
So sad we don't live closer so we could have you make Scarlett some ugly hair! :) I miss you guys already!
Great pictures Scarlett! I especially love the picture of you and Emily, the one of your beautiful smiles! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, I love all those kids!
I especially love the one of my I'm-on-drugs face being squashed by Ember.
Oh, and the one of us laughing.
It was great having them here!
I wish we lived closer to all the cousins so being with them happened more often.
So sad we don't live closer so we could have you make Scarlett some ugly hair! :) I miss you guys already!
Great pictures Scarlett! I especially love the picture of you and Emily, the one of your beautiful smiles! :)
Post a Comment