Fantastic collection. Are they all 05? Where did you get those?
I love microns. I had the hardest time finding a pink 05 this spring and ended up ordering a couple off the internet. They've been my favs for years! I guess I will have to send you a snail mail letter written with my microns!
4 comments:
Fantastic collection. Are they all 05? Where did you get those?
I love microns. I had the hardest time finding a pink 05 this spring and ended up ordering a couple off the internet. They've been my favs for years! I guess I will have to send you a snail mail letter written with my microns!
AGH no no no its coming WAY TO SOON.
I agree! It is way to soon but I do love the pen collection!
I love those pens.
I love you.
Your leaving is coming up way too fast now!
Post a Comment