Tuesday, December 07, 2010

The Weather Outside is Frightful

2 Things I Realized this Week
 
1. Repeating 'I feel good, I feel great, I feel wonderful' over and over to myself actually does work.
 
2. I need a gaint wool scarf to wrap around my whole body.
 
Even though this was a pretty tough week, in terms of work, it turned out great. We had a ton of lessons that got canceled (16 to be exact), so we spent a lot of time going by old investigators and talking to people in the streets. Hence the need of a gaint wool scarf. It was cold and then it snowed, but we met some great people. We had a visit with this man named Jonas. He is from Ghana...and he speaks English which is great for me. I got to teach quite a bit in the lesson. He had some awesome questions about prophets, baptism, and spiritual gifts. We were able to testify that the Book of Mormon can answer all his questions. We have another visit with him on wednesday and I can´t wait.
 
One of the best things about Spain is that people are so helpful when you are lost. If you don´t know where you are going and you look like you are lost, someone will stop and help you find your way. And they will usually walk you to the place you are going, just to make sure you actually get there. I love it. Spain...it is a great country!
 
I love you a million older ladies in big fur coats!

No comments: