At the beginning of all our lessons, we usually sing a hymn. Sometimes the investigators sing with us, but most of the time they just listen. We opened one of our lessons by singing a Christmas song, and when we finished they started clapping. ´You should hold a concert` LAS HERMANAS En CONCIERTO. I almost died laughing. Especially since my voice is always cracking when we hit the high notes, but our investigators love it.
One great thing about the mission, is how we are always running for the bus. Always. I can not think of a day that we did not run for the bus. Last week, we saw our bus coming as we were leaving our apartment. We darted across 2 lanes of traffic and dashed down the street. The bus was full of people, who were definitley laughing. It did not help that I had a pocket full of change that kept jingling as I ran¡ I love giving the good people of Pamplona something to brighten their days. Nothing like seeing the Mormon nuns running for the bus!
I love Spain. I am seeing little miracles everyday. Even though it is hard being out in the cold trying to find people to teach, I can see how God is blessing my life. And this Christmas is going to be full of miracles. I am grateful this Christmas for Jesus Christ. For his example and for his sacrifice. Without him I am nothing. With him I am everything. Merry Christmas!!! I love you all.
I love you a million Basque Santas dressed in black!
No comments:
Post a Comment