Monday, January 03, 2011

Happy New Year

 This week has been pretty good. We finally have a baptismal date with a woman named Mirly. She came to church and pretty much told us she wanted to get baptized. So we are preparing her for the 22. Transfers are next week, so I don´t really know what is going to happen. Most likely I will be staying here, but one never really knows.
  Our goal this week is to reach all the mission standards. It is going to be crazy trying to do it, but amazing. I am pretty excited especially since it is probably our last week in this companionship. We are finally teaching some people who will set some firm citas, which is the best. I don´t know I am just excited for this week. Plus it is a new year, which is awesome
 
i love you a million stamps from Spain

1 comment:

D. Scott said...

WOW! A golden contact- how wonderful.