Monday, January 17, 2011

Where Do I Start

I have not wrote much since Christmas, so this is just a little run down...(most of it may involve food)

-I ate rabbit on Christmas Eve

-I ate 12 grapes on New Year´s Eve...apparently it brings good luck in the New Year

-I took a bunch of pictures of the youth outside our window the next morning...they were singing, dancing and all dressed up in Halloween costumes. Apparently a New Years tradition. Hilarious. I was just amazed that they were still singing at 7:30 in the morning

-Set three baptismal dates for Jan. and Feb....YEAH!!!

-Got a companion...who only speaks Spanish. She is hilarious. We have a good time trying to understand each other.

-Made it to five months in the mission!!!

-knocked doors on Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year´s Eve and New Years

- decided that knocking doors is the best. Seriously. People are so funny when you bring up religion. Especially when you are standing on their door.

-realized that I love being on a mission! 

I love you a million days of knocking doors...believe me. It is hilrious

No comments: