Things are good here. It is now freezing. I have been wearing a hat and like three scarves. I wish I would have brought my kniffty knitter, so that I could knit myself a huge scarf. My Spanish is getting better, we speak mostly in Spanish but she knows a fair amount of English. She is helping me teach a lot more, which is good. Plus we just laugh...because communicating in two languages is crazy.
We have zone conference tomorrow, I am excited for a boost of spirits. I have a lot of questions that I am praying will be answered. I have been trying to make my prayers more meaningful. Sometimes it is hard because I am so tired at night. But it is worth it. I am loving the talks from Conference. I feel like they are speaking to me personally. I especially love Elder Holland´s and Elder Eyring´s from Priesthood.
I love you a million scarves in the freezing cold!
No comments:
Post a Comment