Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Heart Day!

  The baptism went great. He told us that when he was baptized he felt something hug his heart! He will be confirmed and receive the priesthood this Sunday. He is excited to receive both on the same day. He is such a goofy kid but I just love him.
  
  In my interview yesterday with President Hinckley, I talked with him a little about some worries I have. He told me I need to have more faith and talk with people, so that I can feel like a missionary all the time. Then I won´t have any regrets! And this week is my 6 month mark...can you believe it!
  Thanks so much for always writing me. It is a such a strength! I love you so so much!
I pray for you every day.

I love you a million days of February

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Happy SIX months Melissa! :)