This week has been a bit rough, to be honest. Hna Rodriguez received some news that one of her recent converts had died. It is pretty hard because she spent a lot of time with this lady and loves her so much. But Hna R is amazing and strong. We have also been working hard to find new investigators. Meeting with lots of members to encourage them to share the gospel with their friends!
I am excited to be here in Pamplona for another transfer. I love it here. I love this ward and the people. The other day I talked to this lady from Spain on the bus! Which may not seem like much but I talked to her without the help of my companion. I understood her and she understood me. It is a miracle, more then a ten minute conversation! Ahh and I understood her! I still can not believe it. It is so amazing!
I love you a million conversations that I can finally have in SPANISH!
Love, Melissa the Beautiful
No comments:
Post a Comment