I am doing great! We dropped all our investigators this week, except two, because they weren´t progressing! It is a bit sad but when people refuse to commit or come to church after months of teaching, it has to happen. We have a baptism this Sunday!!! With a kid named Edy- he is 17 and from Columbia! This will be the first baptism that I have been teaching the entire time! And I am seriously so excited! I will definitely send pictures!!!! Edy is amazing and he loves learning about the gospel. Plus he is a little goofy which makes me love him even more.
My Spanish is improving. I have been making an effort to speak more with members with investigators etc. And it has been helping. All the members keep commenting that my Spanish has gotten so much better. I even bore my testimony is Relief Society...I thought my heart was going to leap out of my chest.
I love you a million confusing Spanish streets
Love, Melissa the Beautiful
No comments:
Post a Comment