I went to California to visit this lovely lady. And I had a blast. The beach, sleeping in, Eclipse, friendship bracelets, delicious food, 'I remember you', San Francisco, rollerblading, mission advice, Celine, late nights, RACHEL.
Next time you're in CA give us a call, Fremont is only 2 1/2 hours from us. We would have driven up for the day to see you. Uncle Scott drove to San Francisco and back one Saturday recently just to watch an Angles'game. :)
4 comments:
Celine?! This was serious.
I'm glad you had a great time.
Rachel took some great pics of you.
And you made new friends which is awesome!
i miss you already. COME BACK PLEASE.
Next time you're in CA give us a call, Fremont is only 2 1/2 hours from us. We would have driven up for the day to see you. Uncle Scott drove to San Francisco and back one Saturday recently just to watch an Angles'game. :)
Post a Comment