Friday, September 10, 2010

September 9, 2010

Goodness it sounds like it has been a crazy week for everyone!


I honestly don't know if I have that much to write about because everyday is pretty much like the next. We got our first 'real' investigator this week. All of the teachers have profiles of people they taught or family members so that we can have a real teaching experience. Our first investigator is 'Sarah' aka Hermana Barker. She is going to be pretty tough to teach because Hna. Barker was once Baptist. Seriously Baptist...like engaged to a Baptist pastor serious. So she knows all the hard questions to ask and she will play it tough. But it should be good because we definitely need some practice. It is hard teaching lessons to other missionaries because they don't always take it seriously. I know I don't.

Our Visas for sure didn't come, so we will probably be here for a couple extra weeks. It shouldn't be too bad. I love my companions so at least I get a couple extra weeks with them.

We are no longer the youngest hermanas in our zone. We just got 4 new hermanas yesterday. It is always nice because hermanas are always in short supply. I don't know them very well but they seem like a lot of fun.

Okay so this is like the lamest email but I don't have much to say! I am enjoying the MTC. Trying to work hard. Spanish is still difficult but I am trying hard. Hopefully my Spanish brain and my English brain will connect soon!

Love you a million Spainsh words!

Love- Melissa the Beautiful!

No comments: